There are various tools which help you to derive information about the audience through the links that you have placed on your website.
With the help of this information, you will get to know about the nature of your audience which will help you to boost your sales.
If you were searching for one such amazing tool which lets you do this then you are at the correct place.
Today, we will be talking about a very useful tool which can help you derive value from links. Let us now quickly get started.
Why Reactlink is the best?
Reactlink is an amazing tool for marketing. It lets you create short links which you can add on your website. These short links are very useful because they collect a lot of data from the behaviour of your customers.
If you place a short link on your website and a customer visits it then you will get a lot of information about that customer including location etc.
You cannot call it just a link shortener. It creates a medium between your audience and your store. It is a Paid tool but the best part is that you can get started with this tool for absolutely free. This means that you can pay only if you find it useful after the trial period.
Now, let us talk about the main features offered by this Reactlink tool.
- The best feature of this Reactlink tool is that it lets you Re-target your audience. This means that you will be able to retarget your audience to any relevant page. This will definitely boost your sales or traffic.
- It provides you the complete analytics of your user who visits the link. This includes various things such as country etc. You can control everything with the help of this dashboard. The user interface of the dashboard is very clean and minimal. Managing URLs become a lot more easier with the help of this Dashboard. You can also manage splash pages and settings in this dashboard. It even lets you keep a track on all your Archived and Expired links.
- This tool will help you a lot even when you are planning to optimise your marketing planning structure. Just share your links and then measure all the data collected through that link. You will be then able to plan a proper marketing structure with that data.
- You can also manage/create folders with this tool.
- Another use of this tool is for creating CTA boxes which are the overlay pages that you add on your website to advertise any service or product. It shows you the live preview of that overlay page while you make it.
- This will be a very useful tool for you if you hate placing those long links on your website. You can easily convert those links into short links with the help of this tool which will give your website a clean look.
- It makes this process of shortening your links a lot easier. All you need to do is place the long link and click on the Shorten button. You will then get a link which you can copy and paste anywhere.
- It also tells you about the amount of clicks which is another good thing about this useful tool.
- An even better feature of Reactlink is that it is also capable of integrating with almost all the popular third party marketing platforms such as Facebook, twitter, linkedin, google adwords, adroll. It will also support Quora soon.
- This is a great thing about Reactlink that they help you play with Tracking Pixels. These tracking pixels collect the data and customer behaviour on your website and then they send this data to you.
- You can integrate with any of these marketing platforms in a single click through Reactlink.
- Even if you have a custom domain name then you can attach it to this tool by going into the custom domain section.
Steps to Register on Reactlink
Steps which you will have to follow in order to register yourself on Reactlink are described below:-
Step 1– Visit the link provided below though any browser.
Step 2- Enter all the required details such as email, username etc. and Enter the captcha.
Step 3- Now, click on Create account.
This was all about the Reactlink tool. It is a perfect marketing tool for your store. We had a look at almost all the features of this tool.
We hope that you found this article to be useful for yourself. If you have any questions regarding the Reactlink then you can put them in the comments section.
Also if you want to read more such useful articles then make sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you will be notified every time we come up with such awesome articles.